A variety of titles awaits the LMPS (Lakeland Middle Preparatory School) Book Fair shopper.
What about “Game On! 2018?” Or “The Creeper Diaries #1: Mob School Survival.” Maybe “Grumpy Cat No-It-All.”
The Lakeland community is invited to shop the Book Fair at LMPS in December with proceeds benefiting the School’s Media Center.
Bethany Christy, LMPS librarian, announced there will be an on-campus and online Book fair From Dec. 1st -14th.
Books can be selected for all grades, said Ms. Christy and grow the library at the same time. During school hours, visitors to the book fair can use the call button at the front door of the school to enter the Library which is just to the left of the Lobby, said Matt Adler, LMPS principal. The school is at 5020 Lions Crest Drive, just northeast of the intersection of Canada Road and U.S. Highway 70.
- Book Fair online dates: Dec. 1st – 14th at:
- Book Fair on-campus dates: Dec 6th – 12th at LMPS Library Media Center.
- School Day Shopping Hours: 7:30 a.m. – 3 p.m. Dec. 6th, 7th, 8th, 11th and 12th.
- Family Shopping Day: Sat. Dec. 9th from 9 a.m. – noon.
- Proceeds benefit LMPS Library Media Center.
LMPS opened in August as the second school in the Lakeland School System (LSS) and serves 719 students in grades 5-8, according to Dr. Ted Horrell, LSS superintendent.